Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cathy and Gerrit Rhyming

Cathy- Pigs fly on magic carpets
Gerrit- Little girls have stinky armpits
C- They do gro up and have lots of zits
G- And yet they still have stinky pits

C- Lepercons are really small
G- And I am really tall
C- Oh really I didn't recall
G- That is just because you're small
C- I don't really mind at all
G- But do you really wish you were tall
C- Nope not really not at all
G- Well don't worry you'll still be small

C- I like sitting on the grass
G- Little flowers I like to smash
C- I would like to catch a giant bass
G- But I thought you liked to sit on the grass?
C- I do and also like to walk on hte gren green grass

G- Games are fun
C- I like cinnamon buns
G- I do actually like the crumbs
C- I like to do sums
G- I think they're trying to make a pun
C- No just like going dun dun dun

G- Toes are funny
C- Your face is really sunny
G- You're like the easter bunny
C- It's a good thing I'm not gunny
G- You might if you had money
C- You are not even funny

G- A bus is like a twinkie
C- Yellow, round, and really stinky
G- Well you're a little dinky
C- And like to eat Tinky Winky
G- Then at Barnery you'll be winking

No comments:

Post a Comment