Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Think

I Think
I think you're funny.
I think you're smart.
I think you're pretty.
I think you can be good at art.
I think you're happy when i'm around.
I think you try to keep you're feet on the ground.
I think that you are just the right size.
I think I like the color of your eyes.
I think I like the sound of your voice.
I think I could dance with anyone but you are my choice.
I think I like it when you sit by me.
I think you can talk to me, just feel free.
I think you like me in a way.
I think it might grow from day to day.
I think I like to make you smile,
Even if it takes me awhile.
I think I like to make you blush,
But to tell you the truth, it doesn't take much.
I think I like how you're so modest.
I think I like your style to be honest.
I think you can be mean if you want to,
But I think now you try not to.
I think I like to talk to you,
And all i've said is completely true.

No comments:

Post a Comment